FF&E Interior designer. Maternity cover with the opportunity to stay on.
- Working with the creative director, design team and clients to execute their vision.
- Developing and presenting design schemes, and compiling mood and material boards.
- Producing detailed presentations and other documents relating to the FF&E design.
- Building and maintaining good supplier and contractor relationships to ensure projects are delivered to the Retrouvius Standards.
- Managing the design and procurement process, liaising with manufacturers and suppliers from concept to completion, and ensuring client project deadlines are met.
- Managing FF&E budgets
- Managing and coordinating FF&E logistics and installation
- A person with an interest in re-use, salvage and a passion and understanding of sustainability.
- Natural creative instinct with an eye for detail and colour.
- Confident communicator, with confidence in front of clients. You will have strong leadership and natural client-facing ability.
- Confident in managing contractors, suppliers, and a project team.
- Someone with a proactive nature, great instincts and open to feedback.
- Unafraid to take responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- A degree or equivalent in Creative Design
- At least 5 years + experience working in the industry or a comparable role.
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & ideally Vectorworks.
- Broad knowledge of materials, fabrics and finishes and a knowledge of trade costs.
- Understanding of project programs and deadlines.
- Understanding of project costs and budget management.
- An interest in Art, Antiques, Furniture, Lighting and Textiles.
- Concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written. They must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Application Deadline: 20th October 2023
Start: November 2023
Location: Kensal Green, London
We would love to hear from you if you think you could be the perfect fit.
Please email a cover letter, CV and portfolio with salary expectations and address FAO: Layla- Maternity cover position and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in contact if your application is successful.